A Travel Ready Curated “Kitt” with Homecare Supplies That are Safe for People and Eco-Friendly – Made in the USA for Vacation Home Renters, Owners, and Property Managers.
CYPRESS, TEXAS, USA, APRIL 19, 2021 – Today, TripKitt makes its products available online. The company offers natural eco-friendly home care products for vacation home/property renters—an all-in-one convenient “kitt”. Now, groups traveling and staying in Airbnb properties, vacation properties, and vacation rentals do not have to worry about finding and buying homecare supplies in sizes and quantities that far exceed their needs. With the purchase of each TripKitt, a family will be sent just the right quantity of homecare products that they will need to make their vacation rental experience safer for their family and friendlier for the planet.
When asked about the inspiration behind the company, TripKitt Founder & CEO Quoc Nguyen said, “I love traveling with my family. And every time we would go on long vacations, I hated having to look for cleaning products that are eco-friendly and safe for my family. Additionally, most of these products were not designed for the normal length of our vacation trips.”
Quoc passionately believes in supporting local US brands that produce plant-based home care products that do not harm the environment and the people using them. He started TripKitt to create more jobs in the US while providing vacation property renters with all-natural cleaning products.
All TripKitt products go through rigorous screening. Any item offered on the company’s website (www.tripkitt.com) must be:
- Hypoallergenic: These products are safe for hypersensitive skin and contain the least number of allergens possible.
- Cruelty-free: Natural natural products; preferably vegan as well. We want to exclude all forms of animal exploitation and cruelty in each TripKitt product.
- Free of dyes, formaldehyde, parabens, phthalates, silicones, and sulfates: TripKitt only offers products that are free of these harmful chemicals. Mass-produced cleaners contain many ingredients that are harmful to users and the environment.
- Effective: The company tests all the products in our kitts. Each product has to be as effective as its mass-produced counterparts.
- Available in sustainable packaging: Our products come in recyclable packaging, which lessens our ecological footprints and environmental impact.
If you wonder why TripKitt is selective about the ingredients that go into each product, here is a list of harmful ingredients and the damages they can cause.
- Dyes: Dyes are rich in allergens and can clog pores. They have no beneficial properties, so TripKitt does not offer products that contain dyes.
- Formaldehyde: Formaldehyde is a strong, colorless gas that many manufacturers use on cleaning products. It can instantly affect our immune system, and it is also a cancer hazard. Continuous exposure may irritate the eyes, nose, and throat; it can also cause coughing and wheezing.
- Parabens: The worst part about parabens is that they can penetrate the skin, and they can be toxic with continued exposure. Upon contact, they can cause rashes and burning skin sensations. They disrupt hormone function, which increases the risk of breast cancer and reproductive toxicity.
- Phthalates: Mass-produced home care products often contain phthalates. Phthalates are chemicals known to disrupt the human reproductive and endocrine systems. Phthalates are also often tested on laboratory animals, and the chemicals can cause birth defects.
- Silicones: These chemicals are semi-liquid substances derived from silica, and we should avoid them at all costs. Silicones are hydrophobic; they prevent moisture from getting into the skin.
- Sulfates: These chemicals are petroleum-based products many big companies use in their cleaning products. They can harm our eyes, lungs, and skin. Manufacturers may test these ingredients on animals and mix them with cancer-causing ingredients. Additionally, they are associated with climate change and greenhouse gases.
Natural cleaning products are superior to mass-produced cleaning ones. Here are some reasons why.
- Ensures a healthy home: Using natural products does not cause health issues at home. Start using natural cleaning products to minimize allergic reactions, respiratory problems, reproductive abnormalities, etc.
- Build a healthy environment: Using synthetic products can harm plants and animals. Stop using such products to start building a healthy environment around your home.
- No strong scents: Chemical cleaning products usually contain potent, irritating smells. These aromas can cause headaches and allergic reactions.
TripKitt believes that consumers do not have to sacrifice convenience for high-quality products. With TripKitt, vacation home property renters can carry plant-based essentials in one handy kitt. Everything is conveniently packaged in a safe, clean trip is in one TripKitt. TripKitt is a new planet-friendly homecare product company located in Cypress, Texas. It aims to support local US brands that produce safer cleaning products through a one-stop-shop website. If you are looking for a travel kit with all the cleaning essentials, you may reach TripKitt via www.tripkitt.com or email at firstname.lastname@example.org.